Developed and patented by Kleefer, this system enables a one-second folding/unfolding.
Give the locking pedal a gentle kick, slightly tilt the handlebar and watch the platform rise automatically. No more bending down.
When folded, the kick scooter is ultra compact and forms a rigid product, no bigger than an umbrella.
Hold the handlebar, pull the platform rearwards and watch the cylinders do the rest, until a « Click » confirms the automatic locking.
This system automatically takes up slack and enables the product to remain fully rigid over time.
• Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) with Abec 7 bearings.
• Wheel diameter: 7 in (180 mm)
• Grips: silicone.
• Frame construction: Magnesium structure integral with deck.
• Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
• Overall length (deployed): 40 in. (1020 mm)
• Folded dimensions: 40 in. long x 8.25 in. high x 5.9 in. wide (at handlebar) (1020 mm x 210 mm x 150 mm).
• Deck Height 2.75 in. (70 mm).
• Handlebar height: 40 in. (1020 mm).
• Maximum deck width: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
• Maximum rider weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg)